To help celebrate Canada Day, the Government of Ontario is waiving the admission fee to the first 500 visitors at the Royal Botanical Gardens on Monday, July 1st.
The government is also offering free admission to the first 500 visitors at 9 other Ontario attractions. Instead of hosting a single event at Queen’s Park, we are providing free admission for thousands of people to Canada Day events across the province.
Visit any of the following locations to celebrate Canada Day:
- Fort William Historical Park (Thunder Bay)
- Huronia Historical Parks (Midland and Penetanguishene)
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection (Vaughan)
- Butterfly Conservatory - Niagara Parks Commission (Niagara)
- Ontario Science Centre (Toronto)
- Cinesphere - Ontario Place (Toronto)
- Royal Ontario Museum (Toronto)
- Science North (Sudbury)
- St. Lawrence Parks Commission (St. Lawrence Region)