When Someone Passes
- The Ontario government has compiled a comprehensive list of commonly asked questions citizens have asked about 'What to do when someone dies?'
- Learn About Ontario Health Cards. You need a valid card to get coverage through the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP).
- Learn how to Renew An Ontario Health Card.
- Service Ontario allows you to Renew Both Your Health Card and Driver's Licence Online.
- How do you Replace, Cancel or Change Health Card?
Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Learn about Social Insurance Numbers.
- Apply for a Social Insurance Number Online
- Apply for a Social Insurance Number by Mail
- Apply for a Social Insurance Number in Person
- How do you replace Lost or Stolen SIN Numbers?
- Newborn Registration Services is the easiest way to register a child's birth and fastest way to apply for their birth certificate, Canada child benefits, and Social Insurance Number.
Adult Passport Applications
All Canadian children under the age of 16 need their own passport to travel. You can’t renew your Child’s Passport. You must get all the documents ready and apply for a new one.
- How do I Apply for my Child’s Passport?
- How do I Apply for a Foster or Adoptive Child's Passport?
- Child General Passport Application Form