Schools & Kindergarten
Childcare & Kindergarten
- Use the School Information Finder to search for publicly funded schools in Ontario and learn more about them.
- View the School Year Calendar submitted to the Ministry of Education
- Access the E-Learning Ontario resource and choose your school board or organization from a list, then log in.
- Students who have behavioral, communicational, intellectual, physical, or multiple exceptionalities may require Special Education programs and/or services to benefit fully from their school experience.
- Learn about the Skilled Trades in Ontario Schools and how they can help students discover the skilled trades and explore them as careers of choice.
Colleges, Universities & Studying Abroad
- What should you know if you plan to Study at a College or University Outside of Canada?
Apprenticeships, Adult Learning & Second Career Programs
Adult Learning & the Second Career Program
- Learn about Adult Learning opportunities to improved your reading , writing and math skills, your English or French to get your high school diploma.
- You can get new skills – like those needed for jobs in demand now – and financial support if you qualify for the Second Career Program.
- Second Career Program: Request an Appointment With a Counsellor
- Families can apply for the Ontario Child Care Fee Subsidy. The cost of this program is shared by the Ontario government, municipal governments and First Nations communities.
- The Ontario Child Benefit provides direct financial support to low to moderate income families – whether they are working or not. It helps parents with the cost of raising their children.
- Canada Child Benefit is a tax-free monthly payment made to eligible families to help with the cost of raising children under 18 years of age.
- Special Needs Resourcing (SNR) helps support the inclusion of children with special needs in licensed child care settings, in a premises where in-home services are provided, in a place where child and family programs are provided, children's recreation programs, and camps at no additional cost to parents.
OSAP, Scholarships & Bursaries
- Learn about the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP), and how it can help supplement your education funding.
- View OSAP Application Forms.
- How do I contact an OSAP Financial Aid Office?
- Having difficulty repaying OSAP? You can apply to lower your monthly loan payments for six months at a time through the Repayment Assistance Plan.
- Learn about Scholarships & Bursaries, and find out which you can apply for.