Starting a Business
- Read the Canadian Business Regulation Guide, which sets the standards and rules that ensure the Canadian marketplace is safe, consistent and fair to everyone.
- Learn How to Register a Business with the government of Canada.
- Learn how to Register a Business Name or Limited Partnership with the Government of Ontario
- Find out what the necessary Licences & Permits, businesses need in order to operate lawfully
Government of Canada: Financing
- The Government of Canada can help support your business, via Grants, Loans, Private and Public sector Financing and Leveraging Personal Assets.
Government of Ontario: Small Business Support
- The Ontario Government can help Support, Inform and Advise your small business.
Reporting Scams & Fraud
- Learn how to Spot and Report common consumer or financial scams.
Hiring Support for Businesses
- Browse Job Bank to find open and available jobs across Canada & Ontario.
- Employment Ontario, helps job seekers, workers and employers with advice, grants and other services around public and private sector employment.
- Learn about how Hiring Young People can benefit you as an employer.
- Find our about how to Hire an Apprentice and how this will benefit you.
- The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) can help provide foreign workers, international students, business owners and entrepreneurs from outside Canada, with a means to apply for permanent residence in Ontario.
- The Canada-Ontario Job Grant provides small, medium and large businesses with funding, in order to train new and existing employees.